Tuesday, September 6, 2011

From a High Angle

So, since yesterday was a holiday I decided to take the day off the blog. 

And then this morning the plans I had for Young Women's tomorrow slowly fell apart, like my last batch of cake pops, and so I had to rebuilt them from scratch which involved more planning and trips to the store than I wanted to do today. And so I got stressed and turned into one of those people who talk very loudly on their cell phones in Wal-Mart.

It only became apparent to me after I shut my phone and realized how quiet it was in there. 

In the end what we're left with is a series of poorly shot photos for my "from a high angle" day, the best of which is this.
Eh, you win some, you lose some.

3 comments:

  1. That grin makes it fab. He's such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes you win sometimes you lose, but hey you always have a cute subject! :) That makes you win always!!

    ReplyDelete