So my dr visit was... not that encouraging.
Dilated to a 1.5, 65% effaced.
Basically no change from last week although he did sound more positive than last time. And he stripped my membranes again. It hurt worse.
I go back on Monday and if I make it to that appointment we're gonna talk an induction soon after. Hopefully I have this baby before Monday although I have talked to several people who've had positive induction experiences. I would just prefer this to start naturally if possible.
But then again, if the doc wanted to induce today... I wouldn't say no.
Doc also told me that my baby felt like an average size. Not too big, not too small. That sounds perfect to me :)
In other news, my mom is here, yay! We're just pretending that she's here for a pleasure trip and if the baby happens to come, great. Although since she's staying til Oct 10 he'd better come while she's here or we're all in trouble. But in the meantime we're just enjoying ourselves.
And you may have noticed that one of my tickers is gone. Since the countdown was counting back up I decided it needed to be eliminated, stat. I don't need something telling me that I have more days until the baby comes!
'Til next time!
p.s. I hope he comes soon otherwise these posts are gonna get real boring. I'm running out of things to say!