2. Seahorses. They look funny. And only a little bit like horses. I'm pretty sure I would still like to hold one though. And the men carry the babies. Hmm... Men carrying babies reminds me of...
3. This guy. Have you seen this guy? Uh, girl, uh guy/girl? He's pregnant. For the second time I think. And he lives in Portland, NEXT TO WHERE I'M GONNA LIVE!!!!
4. Older women laughing and... and... I'm not even sure I can say it... tooting on either side of me in a public restroom. Awkward!! This was another event from yesterday. What a day. What. A. Day.
5. Crazy space stuff. Like nebulas. Tyson tells me these are light years across. Whoa, they are crazy AND pretty.
6. Crazy space food. I love this space ice cream. I remember getting it at the planetarium and feeling like I could eat it FOREVER. Do astronauts really even eat this? It seems like such a novelty that they wouldn't stoop to it. But what do I know? I'm just a lowly earthling.
7. Being finished with school. Yes, it's true, I turned in my last assignment ever yesterday and so I am done! Done done done! Hee hee! I can't even believe it; it is pretty much the most awesome thing ever. And guys, the movers are coming tomorrow to pack up all our stuff. Holy moly, we are actually graduating and leaving. It is seriously the strangest feeling knowing that we are leaving in less than a week.