Sunday, March 30, 2008

Choir Tour


Well, this week I had the exciting privilege of going on tour with UVSC's choirs. We were able to go to Moab this year which was a fun trip.
As part of our tour we got to go to the prehistoric life museum in Price which was actually a pretty cool place for being in such a small town. I took a prehistoric life class last summer so this stuff was especially interesting to me!
There were dino bones...
We got to dig for fossils...
And we even found a tepee to nap in!
Along the trip we also came across the oldest J.C. Penney ever. Okay. Probably not ever, but the sign at least had not been updated in awhile. It was awesome.
But in the end our tour left us in pretty much the same condition that we came in.
Dazed and confused.

4 comments:

  1. What a fun trip! Looks like you got to alot of stuff besides singing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went on a choir trip in high school to Hawaii. Sounds fun - but I was dazed and confused the whole time. I should have saved the money and gone there with just a couple of friends. Looks like your trip was fun though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know you were a choir girl?! That's awesome. Looks like a fun time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Bunco's at my house tonight! Hope you got my message! See you tonight!!!

    ReplyDelete