Sunday, March 9, 2008

I welcome you D.S.T.

Ahh... There's nothing better than waking up to the sun on your face, birds chirping happily in the trees, and feeling well rested and ready for the day.
I felt that this morning... for about .003 seconds until I realized that I have church at 8:30! I should not be seeing the sun yet, I should not be hearing birds, and most of all I should not feel well rested!!
Screech!
Gasp!
Yelp!
8:50!
What happened?
Turned out that when the Hubs left this morning (he goes to church around 6:00 on Sunday for meetings) he reset the alarm time but neglected to actually turn it on. He showed up about 2 minutes after I hopped out of bed wondering why I wasn't at church. I guess I missed his call as well as my wake up time.
But in spite of causing some anxiety about missing church, I have to admit I enjoyed my morning of sleeping in, and I'm quite sure that I have never felt this good on the first morning of Daylight Savings Time.

2 comments: