Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My best sister's wedding

We're back from Utah where we attended my lovely sister's wedding. I'm totally bummed out that it's all over, and missing my family, so if you don't mind I'm going to throw up a million pictures of the wedding and assume that they need no explanation. 

...

Ok, maybe I'll do a little explanation. 

Emily went to get her hair done for her bridals the night before.

Notice me looking a little concerned in the background?

Long story short, I ended up doing her hair when we got home that night, and the morning of the wedding...
 while Dad entertained us with his rendition of "The Impossible Dream"
 And now onto the pictures.

There might be more of Logan than the bride, but really? It could be no other way.














The End.

8 comments:

  1. *Sigh*. I'm sad it's over too. So glad to see you, Tyson, and the kiddo though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Looks like it was a beautiful wedding :) I love the matching ties and that cake looks sooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sister's hair looked amazing! As did yours! :) Makes me almost want longer hair... Hmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! Thanks for posting the pictures. I was dying to see them! You (yes, I mean, you, Mari) have such a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanted to cry when I saw the one of Emily and Grandpa. Wish I could have been there! You guys look beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wished I was there ALLLLLLLLL weekend long...You were only an hour and half plane ride away. sigh. It was beautiful though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't even know she was getting married! She was a beautiful bride, and you looked awesome too! Love the green dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was SO great! Let's do it again! (maybe minus a wedding-less stress for your mom and Emily!)

    ReplyDelete