1. Do you know what I think when I see this picture? I look at my sister, then I look at myself and I think "girl, you sure would look better with some eyebrows, no?"
2. I should have known when my dad said "great picture!" he actually meant great framing of the subjects in the picture.
Don't trust your dad when he's not wearing his glasses.
You're looking for my eyebrows again aren't you? Stop that.
3. Who lets crazy people jump on trampolines with babies?
4. We don't look good when we don't smile.
5. Why is this my first instinct when someone says pose?
Time to watch a little more America's Next Top Model I guess.
More on our Michigan trip tomorrow! Or maybe the next day, we'll see.