Monday, August 9, 2010

Michigan Continued

Since this was our first time getting all together in over two years, we decided that this would go down in history as the first ever family reunion. And, as being such, it needed what all good reunions need.

Matching shirts.
And, because we are not dorks at all, we all wore them at once.

In public.

While bowling.
Does it make me more or less cool if I say I totally loved it?

And that I've worn that shirt 3 times since.

Sadly, Logan wasn't as enthused as I was about the whole thing. Something about the thunder of the balls and the shrieks from his mother got him upset.

Tears = drool
Tyson and I thought it might have been a fluke so we took him bowling again on Saturday. He only cried at the beginning.

Speaking of things that Logan doesn't like...

Not a fan of swimming.

Dad/Grandpa was able to coax him in after a while though and even gave him a ride on the skim board.

All that swimming putting your toes in the water makes a little boy tired!

A sleepy snugly boy is a grandma's dream.

3 comments:

  1. Very much dig the shirts. When are we getting together again? Lots to discuss I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are adorable!! Wow, Uncle Roger... gettin some white hair!
    ha ha.
    So when's the BIG Nielson family reunion going to be?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shirts and I've been waiting with baited breath to see what happens next in the Hammereunion saga!!

    ReplyDelete