Friday, March 5, 2010

Peace out

So.

Extreme room makeover is gonna have to be put on pause (sorry Tyson!) because I'm...








Going to Utah!!

This is like the most last minute thing ever but my parents are there visiting right now and I found cheap tickets so the boy and I leave tomorrow.

I am super nervous to fly by myself with him but I just keep telling myself that if anything crazy happens it will just make for a great blog. The blog is all about keeping it in perspective.

I'll be back on Tuesday!

7 comments:

  1. You can do it!! How long will they be there. I'm heading up there next weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will do great. I have flown to Florida about 5 times by myself with Lexi and it always turns out fine. Just dont stress about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You not by chance going to Utah around April 19th are you, for a certain special musicc lady? I am. It would be great to see you there too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay! why didn't we wait a week for bunco after all?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally rock at choosing paint colors! Ha ha. It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What?! Where are you going to be? I want to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hear ya on being nervous...I have never flown by myself with Cecilia because it freaks me out but I'd like to think that if I did, it would go fine! I'm sure you'll do great. Have a fun trip!
    Also, I love the grape vine. So cute and spicy!
    And, nice work on the mod podge shoes and coasters...I have been thinking about doing the same things myself!! Yours turned out adorable.

    ReplyDelete