Okay, this tag actually has nothing to do with Thanksgiving other than I am doing it on this blessed day of gratitude. And by the way I am really REALLY bad at doing tags and I sorta feel like I've been tagged a lot lately. Oops. Jessica reminded me with a comment on my blog and that just might be the only reason that I'm doing this one.
Anyhoo, here it is!
•Mention the rules on your blog.
•Tell about 6 things people don't know about you.
•Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them.
•Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
1. I've always wanted to have a collection of something. Like clocks. I'm a little bit obsessed with clocks but I feel like having 35 of them in one room would just be too weird. Is it though? If you tell me it's okay I'm totally gonna do it.
2. I rock at Amped, a snowboarding game for xbox. I pretty much beat Tyson all the time. Not every time, but a lot.
3. I've always wanted to write a book of poems for kids. Kinda like the Shel Silverstein ones but me instead.
4. I would illustrate the book myself because I am actually a fairly good artist. I took an intro to drawing class at BYU and really enjoyed it. I can't paint though.
5. I was on not one, but TWO billboards around town my senior year of high school. One for the musical and one for marching band. The billboard people gave me a little replica of the billboards with my picture on it for my home. I still have one of them.
6. I kinda like Britney Spears. Not like I want to be her friend or anything but I am totally drawn in to every detail of her life. I like seeing what her hair looks like for the day, her makeup, her weight, her clothes, her latte, her new music videos, everything. I don't search her out on the Internet or anything but if I "accidentally" come across details of her life I am totally interested.
And there you have it. Did you know any of those things already? Hopefully not.
And I tag any 6 of you who want to do this. Because I am currently obsessed with the intimate details of your life.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!! I hope you all gain more weight than I do this holiday season :) j/k... sorta.