Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Blog Interrupted

Well, I'm already off track for blogging every day in May.

But! It's for good reasons.

1. We've had amazing weather and the kids and I have been outside non stop having fun and making memories. How can I make all of us come inside for things like cooking (we've been eating hot dogs) cleaning (can't remember the last time I mopped) and blogging (why do I start challenges I can't finish)?

2. I have been given an amazing opportunity to participate in a little something called Blog Wars over at Just Between Friends.

AAAaaaaahhhhh! I'm freaking out a little bit. I entered on a whim, after a little persuasion, not really thinking that I would get picked. If there was ever incentive to get back into crafting and find my groove again, this is it.

So. You should check it out, we start next week, and go vote! The projects will be anonymous but you'll know mine because it will be the coolest.

Actually, I shouldn't really joke about that because I scoped out the competition, and... they are really creative and super cute girls. Dang it! My plan is to just try my darndest, hope for inspiration, and try not to have a mega craft fail during my 15 minutes of fame.

P.S. the prizes are AMAZE and with that comes a little disclaimer: I am aware that if I am the winner of Blog Wars that I will be responsible to pay taxes on the camera provided by familyshare.com.

I can't even imagine winning a prize big enough to require taxes. Ooo!

Wish me luck!

5 comments:

  1. Gasp!! You lucky ducky! I entered too, but didn't make it. I know you'll do awesome! You have lots of creativity up there in that noggin' of yours. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck!!! I'm sure you'll do amazingly! Your crafts are totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I am so excited to see what you come up with! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so fun! Are you going to post links/reminders so that we can go vote?

    ReplyDelete