Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A little light reading

Today Logan grabbed one of my books, propped it on a chair, and began flipping pages while he went number two.

Looks like a lack of privacy combined with a love of books has taught my boy something new.

Not that he learned it from me.

I thought I would show you a few photos from my daily bi-weekly run. I pretty much do the same route every time because even though it's boring, it's safe. In other words, I'm not afraid that a dog is going to come out of nowhere and attack my baby forcing me to jump in front of him and block the bite with my forearm, thus sacrificing myself and any chance of becoming an arm model, while trying to call 911 and flag down a passing car.

These are the things I think of while I'm running.

Let's get to the pictures, shall we?


Lest you think my run is all green grass and beautiful scenes here's a shot of what I mostly look at.

Road.
 And here's a little something that needs to be addressed.
WHO lets their dog poo on the sidewalk? People who do this deserve a bag of this stuff burning on their front porch.

Okay, maybe that's a little extreme.

But maybe not. It's so rude! Look, some poor soul stepped in this one. Probably some unsuspecting girl pushing her non-jogging stroller... DOH!
 Just kidding, it wasn't me.

Would you believe there is a trailer park at the end of this tree lined street?

With horses right next door too.

It was at this point that Logan looked up at me and said "Mother, if you stop this stroller one more time I am going to get out and walk home."
Sorry son.

Here is a (bad) shot of our neighborhood from the street. 
 And here it is a couple years ago right after we moved in when there were only a few houses. Crazy! So much has changed.
I shall end this post with a cute, albeit unrelated, picture of Logan.

2 comments:

  1. I'm super glad you are giving us a little more light reading these days! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't get me wrong, I like dogs but I don't like dog owners that don't take care of their dog! Where you live looks awesome! Is there room for me to live too??

    ReplyDelete