Monday, September 16, 2013

Ketchup

Yeah yeah, it's been so long, slacky slacker, no one noticed... moving on.

Here's what you I missed:

67 years of life have been celebrated between us all,
^real life^

6 family members visited for Christmas,

1 new member of the family added...

After 1 old member died. (there's a story for another day)


27 bazillion calories in treats consumed,

3 big trips with the family,



1 girls' weekend in California,

2 first days of preschool (1 co-op where the only lesson learned was that I do not find joy in teaching preschool)


11 new teeth,

And 8 years of marriage.

Of course there are lots more things happening in our lovely lives but that's as good a summary as any. See ya next year!

Kidding.

Hopefully.

2 comments:

  1. Good sum up! I have given up on my blog... facebook is my way to lazy blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Well I enjoyed the catch-up. I have been way too involved in other things to have enough time for blogging. I think of things to post and then it never happens. But I know, you know what I'm talking about. I have started making a orange burlap rag wreath. Thought you'd be proud of me, the non-crafter, especially since wreath making is your forte. Maybe I'll blog about it when I'm done. Maybe.

    ReplyDelete