Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Phoebe's blessing











We blessed Phoebe on August 12, 2012. She was only two weeks old so I was a little nervous about bringing her in public, but we really wanted my parents here for the blessing so it was the best time to do it. It turned out to be a great day and Tyson gave a wonderful blessing.

My mom brought my blessing dress from home which was made by my grandma and has my name and birthday stitched into the lining. Isn't it amazing!! The details on it are gorgeous.

So glad to have our little Phoebs in our home!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful baby, beautiful family, and you look WAY too good for having a two week old baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! I'm glad you got to use your blessing dress, that makes it so special!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you going to stitch her name in too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been thinking about it! I need to just go for it.

      Delete
  4. hooray for your pretty baby! and that cute little boy. i love your blog. you're so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so precious. I LOVE the name Phoebe! That is one we are thinking of for girl number 2, I just think its so cute!

    ReplyDelete